SRAM Test System is a high performance, low cost memory test solution. The system delivers high efficiency for asynchronous Static RAM memory testing.The system is based on NI PXI platform, and uses NI PXIe-6556 200 MHz digital waveform generator/analyzer module,which features also per pin parametric measurement unit.Tester has four configurations, supporting up to 2, 4, 6 and 8 NI 6556 modules. The largest configuration of the system provides up to 190 digital channels.
The system allows to perform functional test of static RAM memories, as well as measure set of electrical parameters.The system comprises of the hardware platform, adapter
boards and the software. Test system’s sophisticated software allows to create SRAM IC profiles, timing profiles and custom tests using graphical interface.
Adapter board implements functions of digital line multiplexing, allowing connection of power line or digital line to any pin of the IC, as well as socket integration. The socket adapter board supports wide temperature range from -55OC to +80OC.
- Supports more than 2000 models of Static RAM memories
- Supports more than 20 IC package types
- Provides up to 192 digital channels (for the largest configuration)
with up to 200 Mb/s data rate
- Includes the most popular tests, such as Checkerboard, Mats, March C-, etc.
- Allows creation of custom tests
- Per pin programmable voltage levels
- Each digital line provides a parametric measurement unit
- Per pin timing resolution of 1 ns
- Report generation in MS Excel format